Legends Resort & Casino will bring thousands of jobs and billions in economic impact to the River Valley and State of Arkansas. Through our local office in downtown Russellville and licensed-to-build $225 million development, Legends Resort & Casino will continue to be an outstanding community partner, dedicated to providing something for everyone.
- Resort & Casino to draw 1.1 MM annually
- 10-year Economic Impact of $3.15+ billion
$225M Investment In Facilities
- Hotel with 200+ Rooms
- Indoor Conference & Music Venue
- Outdoor Music Venue
- Medevac Landing Zone
- Local Law Enforcement Substation
$38M Economic Plan Paid Directly To
- Pope County & Local Municipalities
- Community Organizations
- Fire Protection Groups
- Scholarship Funds
- Art Associations
Recurring Economic Impact Over First 10 Years
- Once operational, estimates are that Legends Resort & Casino will immediately create more than 1,750 jobs in Pope County and surrounding counties through direct and indirect employment.
- Over the 10-year licensure, Legends Resort & Casino will support more than 21,000 jobs in Pope County and surrounding counties from direct and indirect employment.
- The estimated employee income in the first operating year will be $43.3 million and total $530 million over 10 years.
- Taxes paid to Pope County following the first year of operations are estimated to be $4.3 million and will reach $5.8 million by year 10. The total for the 10-year period will equal roughly $52.3 million.
- Legends Resort & Casino is conservatively expected to create an economic impact of more than $3.15 billion over 10 years – including regional production and incomes. This does not include the $111 million in economic development fees, community grant support and local taxes to be paid over that period.
- Legends Resort & Casino is expected to purchase nearly $300 million from vendors, most of which will be Arkansas based, over the 10-year license period.
Source data on file.