SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
Legends Resort & Casino will bring more than world-class entertainment to the region. It will bring thousands of jobs and billions in economic impact. The $225 million development will be an outstanding community partner, dedicated to providing something for everyone.
- Resort & Casino to draw 1.1 MM annually
- Average annual wages to be 58% higher than the per capita income for Arkansas
- Average hourly rate to be 69% above the Arkansas minimum wage in 2021
Over the first 10 years
- Total economic impact of $5+ billion
- Direct employment of 1000 jobs
Resort & Casino tax ranges over the first 10 years
- $21-31 MM for the Arkansas State Racing Commission
- $49-67 MM for Pope County & the City of Russellville
- $200-344 MM for the State of Arkansas
Source data on file.